Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
OutCode is startup company focused on providing support for all aspects of mobile development(currently on Windows Phone platform). Here what we provide:
1) Own product development(we have around 10 apps now).
2) Services for developers/marketing(cloud platform for bug-reporting, storing data, push notifications, cross-app referencing, landing page generator, e.t.c.)
3) Outsourcing development.
I attached our company logo in all acceptable variations to this contest files.
Here's site map(I'm providing it for general understanding of what site sill be):
landing page for apps: apps list, thumbnails/video previews, marketplace link, phone frame
*** general services information
*** order/contact form
*** bunch of text pages
*** dashboard for registered users
So here specific pages are:
1) Starting Page. I do not know exactly how to do this, may be it should lead to one of three ways - apps list, services description and outsource description.
2) Product Landing Page - page for application. Typical landing page, contains apps list, and showing detailed info for selected app from list. I was thinking of something like 3 columns, which are grid with apps, phone frame with cycling screenshots, and description/marketplace link/other text stuff in third column.
3) Generic Text Page. Every page in outsource section and services(except dashboard) is like that. It contains bunch of text, divided in blocks, probably with pics or simple forms/tables.
4) Dashboard Page. Same as Generic Text Page, but have extra menu for signed in users. Typical content is paginated tables of data, text, add/remove forms, simple charts, e.t.c.
Starting Page and Product Landing Page should be piece of art.
Generic Text Page and Dashboard Page should just be nice. If you could design something like twitter bootstap UI elements which will be easy to use and compose even for non-designer - it is best.
You'll need to provide your design in PSD format.
If you have an excellent knowledge of Metro-style design - it is good to use it, but if you not - better do not try. (microsoft.com is not the best example of metro-style design)
Please select which reason:
Please select which reason:
You will then be taken to the Contest Handover process to transfer ownership and receive files.
G'day! Freelancer.com.au is the world's largest outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business with professionals and growing! Australian small businesses can connect to our global labour pool just by posting a project! We connect users all around the world, from Canberra to Calcutta, Perth to Peru, Sydney to Sri Lanka and Melbourne to Mumbai.
The Freelancer.com.au talent pool is endless with skill sets ranging from programming, web and graphic design, SEO, SEM, the sciences, engineering, writing, data entry, accounting and legal services to name just a few. Our freelancers are ready and waiting to bid on your project right now and the average job size is under $200! You can find freelancers to design your logo, build your website, add a shopping cart and have your website up and running in just a week.
Are you looking to find freelance jobs or make money indirectly through our online affiliate programs? Sign up now and get started making money immediately!
Freelancer.com.au takes many measures to ensure your safety and security on the site. There is a secure milestone payment system and an online dispute system to protect your interests.
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)