How can I create an invoice for an external client?
To create an invoice for an external client follow these easy steps:
- Go to your Financial Dashboard by selecting Financial Dashboard from the Finances menu
- Select the Invoices tab
- Click the Create Invoice button
- In the Select Project or External Client search box select an existing external client or click on Invoice new External Client to create an invoice for a new external client
- On the create invoice form you can edit your personal details, your client details, add your logo and fill in your billable hours as well any expenses you incurred in carrying out the work for the client
- Once you're happy with your invoice simply click Create Invoice and the invoice will be emailed to your client. Easy!
How much does invoicing for external clients cost?
Invoicing external clients incurs no additional costs, specifically, there are no project commissions payable on invoices created for external clients. However, in order to use the feature you must have a Standard or Premium Membership. Also, the standard Freelancer deposit and withdrawal fees apply.
What is an invoice for an external client?
This feature allows you to create invoices on Freelancer for any client - even if that client is not currently a Freelancer member. The advantages of invoicing all your clients through Freelancer are:
- Allow your clients to easily pay through Freelancer and receive the money directly into your Freelancer account
- Freelancer will do all your accounting for you, so you don't have to worry about reconciling your accounts from multiple platforms
- Use a consistent Invoicing platform and tailor your Invoices to your brand
click here to search the FAQ...