Hello. What i need, is a very simple keylogger.
The features i want are very basic:
- capture key strokes (including all special keys such as ENTER, BACK, DELETE, F1, F2, F3 Key etc.)
- log the application that currently has focus (e.g. if user is typing in Word, Excel, Firefox...)
- write key strokes to a simple .txt logfile every few seconds
- application must be invisible, no window running, no icon in taskbar etc.
- must run on windows xp - windows 8 (x86 and x64)
- keep the code clean and simple, no bloat, no big frameworks
- write comments in the source code
I do not care what programming language you use, Python is prefered but C or C++ works too!