You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for people who know how a "DNS Server" works for Linux.
I have used a long time ago the programme which i will be presenting you in the following archive and i will be pleased if someone helps me modify it.
For now the programme keeps giving me installation errors on diferrent servers (maybe it has some library dependecies which i don't know about).
- that it can be easily installed on the : "Centos platform/Ubuntu platform" ;
- it musn't have library dependencies;
- i need detailed explanations for the extra settings that will improve the server's performance;
- it must save the server's traffic into files;
- that i can restrict access to specific web pages;
- that i can restrict access to specific web pages only for certain ip addresses;
For more details read the "DnsManager-Documentation.txt" attached to the archive or contact me.