You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
NETOP is actively seraching for C++ Senior Developers for Windows for a couple of projects to be based in its offices in Bucharest.
As a Developer you will:
- Develop and write the required code for specific applications.
- Collaborate with Team Leader and other company staff to ensure that the current suite of applications is meeting the clients needs.
- Draft design documents for all new software applications.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Keep your project tasks status updated.
- Report status periodically to the Team Leader or his supervisors - by request.
- Train specific clients on the use of the application if required by the company.
- Conduct training for new programming staff if required by the company.
Please send your resumes together with the motivational letter in which you are asked to point out the technology you are mostly qualified, at
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant experience with C++ programming under Windows. The required competencies have to cover Windows API/SDK, MFC, ATL/COM, Sockets, WDK (as a plus).
- Higher education diploma technical profile.
- Relevant development experience of at least 3 years.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, synthesis.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, in English and Romanian.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Good and efficient problem solving-response.
- Professional, assertive, creative, energetic.
- Initiative, spontaneity.
- Active listening abilities.
- Planning abilities.
- Able to work well under deadline and with less supervision.
- Pro-active, positive attitude.
- Action and self-improvement oriented.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii)
- An attractive salary package.
- A professional compensations and benefits program, based on performance.
- A young, dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team.
- A professional and open working environment.