Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I require 10 high quality blog articles produced in 10 days (one per day) for a technology and cloud computing blog. The blog is aimed at small businesses and entrepreneurs. Hence, each article should be written from the perspective of what technology can now offer them to grow their business. Ultimately, my site sells websites, animations, logo design, cloud solutions, SEO, and so on. Your blog articles give reasons why my customers need these services.
Each article must be completely original. I will check all work through Copyscape (plus one other checker I won’t name). I will not tolerate anything that is copied without being referenced (links to other articles from industry leaders can be included). I am only paying for 100% original content.
Each article needs to be a minimum of 400 words. It must be spell checked using a UK English dictionary and be grammatically correct. The style should be that of a professionally written article - think UK broadsheet or BBC News.
The following subject areas should be used. Choose any you wish, max of 2 articles per subject. You don’t need to cover all the areas - pick those you know most about.
* ways to promote a company’s brand, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and/or Twitter.
* explain what search engine optimisation (SEO) is and how you can start using it to increase your website’s visibility to search engines and attract the right kind of traffic to the right kinds of pages on your site.
* talk about the rise of the promotional video and its increasing importance
* talk about wordpress blogs, their analytics and how to build business through blogging
* trends in social or viral marketing for 2013 (max 1 article!)
* review shopify against its competitors (not just a price comparison, must include features and user experience)
* review hosting for UK companies - is UK, US or Global (amazon, google, microsoft) hosting the correct choice when most of your customers are UK based?
* an explanation of crowd activities, benefits and trends for 2013 (e.g. crowdfunding from kickstarter, crowd design from quirky).
I would prefer that you write about what you know best, so am prepared to flex on one or two of the article titles, provided it’s your best subject area and it still fits the overall theme (of my technology solution helping boost small businesses).
Please note that these are not designed to be technical articles, but rather educational articles that help demystify the latest technology and trends for small business owners with limited technology exposure. Don’t go over their heads!
The quality of your English needs to be superlative. I took the UK English - Level 1 exam and scored 85%. I expect your writing to be similar (or better). To be considered, you will need to provide 2-3 articles you have written so I can assess your work.
This is a sample project. Good quality work will lead to regular repeat business. Quality is more important than price, so please pitch according to your ability.
Happy bidding and best wishes.
G'day! Freelancer.com.au is the world's largest outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business with professionals and growing! Australian small businesses can connect to our global labour pool just by posting a project! We connect users all around the world, from Canberra to Calcutta, Perth to Peru, Sydney to Sri Lanka and Melbourne to Mumbai.
The Freelancer.com.au talent pool is endless with skill sets ranging from programming, web and graphic design, SEO, SEM, the sciences, engineering, writing, data entry, accounting and legal services to name just a few. Our freelancers are ready and waiting to bid on your project right now and the average job size is under $200! You can find freelancers to design your logo, build your website, add a shopping cart and have your website up and running in just a week.
Are you looking to find freelance jobs or make money indirectly through our online affiliate programs? Sign up now and get started making money immediately!
Freelancer.com.au takes many measures to ensure your safety and security on the site. There is a secure milestone payment system and an online dispute system to protect your interests.
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)