Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Update our members website to:
* Create secondary logins for broker members where we can restrict access to certain areas so a broker can have logins for all their staff but still keep certain financial records secure. So one user account with additional staff users with restricted access to the account.
* Add a section on the opening page when a broker logs in that shows 'Hot News' this would be created and distributed from the Admin login.
* Add a calendar into the broker area that shows events and also allows them to put their own entries in - admin would also be able to add events in.
* Add the facility to print from the CRM system.
* Setup the system so it sends a notification email to us when any item in the broker area is updated or added by the user.
* Modify the existing product area where we can for some additional products rather than directing to a website we can hit a button to process and record the sale of an insurance product by completing a simple on line form, issue documents and enabling us to export the sales information; this would store the information within the database that the broker could view and filter by date, product and transaction type and the admin system could report on all brokers.
So at the end of a month we can issue a report that shows all sales (so all forms completed and submitted) for that period with the user / product type / transaction type, amount and dates etc taken form the fields in the form submitted.
Please note that these would not involve collection of any money via the site.
We can design all forms which will not be very complex and will have up to about 10 fields including some drop down boxes. I expect there to be about 20 different forms of a very similar type which perhaps could be stored in admin so that when we load a new product in admin we can align it to a selected form so when you click on the product and then the 'buy' button the right form opens. Please see attached a sample form.