You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This should be a voting site for specific field -major- to help activists following up, How?:
« Input: »
- Interested people will send their suggestions via a form in site about issues in the field.
- After sorting and grouping -out of the site- admin will add new issues as new options, so people can vote for. -this means voting options (Answers) can be continuously increased from time to time.
- When new option added it should take a reference Id and date of addition.
- Every voting process against each option should recorded with date & time.
- Every voting option will have number of votes & percentage ( Comparing to other options. All Time - Monthly - Specific period).
« Topics: »
- Admin can add / edit / remove topics (standard text forms).
- Any topic can tag activist CV & voting option. « Activists profiles: »
- Admin can add / edit / remove CV -profile- for each activist.
- Every activist profile will contain last related topic. « Voting Option: »
- Every Voting option will have historical graph contains (votes, related topics, activists actions).
- Every option can be cancelled or closed
- Percentage of done / pending / cancelled options comparing to total.
« General Requirements: »
- Socialmedia Integration.
- High Security.
- Human Validating system.
- Voting Duplication Solution (people can't vote same option twice in less than specific period of time (ADMIN CP Settings).
- Daily auto backup.
- Admin control panel.
- Great look and feel.
- Simplicity & clean code.
- Codes must have programmer description and notes.
- Smart and strong spam filter & control.
- Programmer should take into consideration the lowest use of server sources.
- 100% copyrighted.
« BEFORE AWARDING - Bidders expected to provide: »
- Project Scope. - Work Breakdwon Structure.
- DataBase Structure. - Project expected time/deadline.
- Any before-start-clarifications required about the project.
« During and after project delivery » - Free Installation.
- Free bugs Fixing (to be specified by bidder).
- Bidder expected to add a list of all countries and cities into DB.
« Payment terms »
- 10% once deliver "WoS, WBS, DB structure" and agreed by me.
- 40% after script testing on freelancer site.
- 40% after installation on my site.
- 10% after 20 days of delivery.
If you meet all requirements, please bid on this project, so we can discuss further details.