We have a project in Kohana (PHP), which needs to be finalized, so far only the login system and five CRUD entities operate.
Who accept the project, will build three modules with about five for each CRUD.
There are some requirements, such as:
- The new modules must be built on a model of entities and relationships that already exist.
- Simple CRUDs, may require relationships with other entities, when this happens, the system should add entities via ajax, with minimal discomfort to the user.
- The built modules should be completely independent, including its static, views and updates in the database, so they can be unplugged at any time
- All actions must follow the system access authorization, actions defined in existing
- The system must be 100% prepared for translation i18n
- All actions in the system should be logged in the database, access to the superuser
- All modules must have automated tests