I want to build a website as a working proof of concept, then offer a service to market a similar website to many companies in the US.
1. There is a current company that does what I am trying to accomplish called VORTX.com and a couple of others. They build your ecommerce website and upload products from a company called RSR Group (rsrgroup.com) as a turnkey project. http://www.vortx.com/p-150-shooting-sports-website-package.aspx
2. First, I want to see what it would cost to build the first website for personal use.
3. Second, if this project is a success then I want to build a buisiness around this concept Similar to VORTX and I will be the middleman marketing to hundreds of buisnesses in the US and you will do all the website work.
4. Maintain the website and upload the new daily FTP uploads either daily, weekly or monthly to keep inventory current and inventory levels current with the manufacturer.
5. I work with 3 maunfacturers that offer this on their FTP site. I can provide FTP details for your preview upon request.
The bid you place today is for a complete turn-key website with product loaded from the FTP site of RSR. I can provide hosting but know nothing about the rest of it. I am hoping to get this project completed for much less than the special they are running for $2000 (Reg $2900) and $185 per month so I can make a business out of it and bring you plenty of future work.
Thanks for your time.