We need a programmer to build a WordPress plugin called "Collapse O Matic PLUS" that is based off of the popular Jquery Collapse-O-Matic. The function of this plugin is as follows:
1. Expands and collapses exactly like the original plugin.
2. Reports to Analytics every time someone expands the DIV.
3. Allows you to insert the short code from the tool bar menu when editing a page.
4. Once the button is pressed the Admin / Editor will be asked what to name their tag (they may choose none and use it like normal). We want to be able to utilize this shortcode from the toolbar by clicking on a button, naming the Analytics Goal and then pressing a Save or Insert and it is inserted to the page.
5. The page editor will be given an option to auto insert a goal name that is pre-populated as: WPSiteDomain-WPPageOrPostNumber-PageNameTruncatedTo10Chars-YYYYMMDDHHMMSS or a similar format with all of this info.
6. The plugin will attempt to identify which Analytics account the site is using. If unable to determine this, the user will be alerted when they press the button to insert a Collapse-O-Matic DIV.
7. In the Administrator's dashboard only will be an option under Settings called Collapse-O-Matic PLUS. This page will let the admin set the Analytics ID and any other settings that are necessary.
8. This plugin will require Asynchronous tracking as described here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/asyncTracking - Please make an option on the Settings page that allows the Admin to enable asynchronous tracking.
9. This plugin will be used on a WordPress multi-site install. Please verify it functions properly on WordPress multisite.
It is understood that the websites utilizing this plugin will already have Analytics tracking code installed (by way of a plugin or code directly on the page).
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION. Bids with contact info in them will be immediately hidden and ignored. Any questions? Please ask! Also we will not pay more than $250 for this project. Bids over $250 will be immediately ignored and hidden.