I need to edit THREE images in similar ways. Most important image: "skins_s3 011.jpg"
1. mask the image so that we can change the background on each image
2. mask area where the printed areas are (to be replaced with different images)
3. create super realistic shadows and filter (preferably mimicking the 'sandy' surface or in PSD)
4. linking the image created from the PSD droplet/action
1. sceewing/perspective from an image (of suitable starting size, you decide)
2. adding blurr to suit the original depth of field
3. maybe adding the sandy effect in psd (your choice)
when responding please email photos of similar work KEEP TO THE SUBJECT, DO NOT EMAIL large .rar portfolios these will be ignored.
Remember quality will rewarded!