Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Not sure where the best place to start would be.
Back links, Facebook Likes, and Google1... etc
I need 10k uniques visits every month (on a specific country - i will let you know which, if you win the bid) to my website and maintain this number. This will be a long term partneship for us. I use google analytics for reporting so let me know if its possible to use this as basis of payment if you reached the agreed number of visitors.
- 100% No black/Grey hat tactics.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, or link directories.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
Please provide me with in your experience what is the best place to start
G'day! Freelancer.com.au is the world's largest outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business with professionals and growing! Australian small businesses can connect to our global labour pool just by posting a project! We connect users all around the world, from Canberra to Calcutta, Perth to Peru, Sydney to Sri Lanka and Melbourne to Mumbai.
The Freelancer.com.au talent pool is endless with skill sets ranging from programming, web and graphic design, SEO, SEM, the sciences, engineering, writing, data entry, accounting and legal services to name just a few. Our freelancers are ready and waiting to bid on your project right now and the average job size is under $200! You can find freelancers to design your logo, build your website, add a shopping cart and have your website up and running in just a week.
Are you looking to find freelance jobs or make money indirectly through our online affiliate programs? Sign up now and get started making money immediately!
Freelancer.com.au takes many measures to ensure your safety and security on the site. There is a secure milestone payment system and an online dispute system to protect your interests.
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)