Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need you to build an automated code synthesizer with the following requirements:
- Input is a formal specification written in GLC (Guarded Command Language), DHL (Dijkstra-Hehner Language), RAISE (RSL) and if you want, any other you may know. UML, graphical specifications or state-charts are not valid. Format is plain text and eventually XML.
- Output must be compilable or interpreted code in C, C++, Java or any industrial language.
- The engine must derivate both iterative and recursive code depending on specification.
- Generated code have to be correct by construction, reliable and must satisfy the specification. It will be used in critical safety real-time embedded systems. Algorithm derivation process could be carried out by theorem proving and artificial intelligence algorithms to produce theorems, but you are free to propose your own solution.
- You can build the tool in any language you prefer.
- Quality code is required: code documentation, must be scalable, maintainable, well designed, self-documented, bug free and fast.
- You must deliver a paper (IEEE for Transactions format preferred, LaTeX or Word) about the work and research done.
Please PM for further information. Before biding, ensure you have an strong proposal of the project.
Additional Project Description:
01/15/2013 at 13:01 EST
Note: It is important that generated code has a sequential nature. Not dealing with concurrent or parallel code.