We require a custom iPhone application written for the Chinese market.
The app will consist of multiple choice options that can be selected by the user over several screens. There will be a approximately 20 screens with between 6 and 12 selections per screen. Each selection item will consist of an icon button along with some text. The user may be prompted to enter some text or a date when pressing a button. The majority of buttons will need to operate like a checkbox and indicate that they are selected when pressed. When a button is pressed it should animate and a short sound should play. Once a user has made their selection they will press a button to progress to the next screen. Animations or transitions are required between screens along with sounds. Based on the user's selection on each previous screen a dynamic result screen will be presented to the user which may contain further options. This result is produced based on a lookup table and along with a randomizing function. Results need to be stored in a database. Network connectivity is not required for the app to work however integration with Qzone, Kaixin001 and/or Renren would be desirable.
1. Ability to read and write Chinese (Simplified Chinese).
2. Good English language skills.
3. Native iOS app development skills (Xcode, Objective-C, SQLite, etc.)
4. Familiarity with Game Center, Cocos2D and In-App Purchasing.
5. Basic UI design along with examples will be provided. You will need the ability to create great looking graphic images based on the example images.
6. Ability to use version control software such as Git.
Please bid showing examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before. If I like your previous work, I will reply and give you more details.