- Status: Closed
- Prize: $125
- Entries Received: 8
- Winner: Nalyemeni
I am interested in creating a free e-cook book that has a Caribbean flavor/ Caribbean fusion of recipes... I want a mix of vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and regular meals for 30 days. Below are more specifics:
1. Caribbean themed but can have a fusion of foods, I.e Escovitch fish with cous-cous and a mango salad
2. Meals can be mix of paleo, vegan, vegetarian, regular meals
3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options
4. Would like nutritional facts on each page
5. Meals should be easy to make within 30-60 min
6. They should be full of macro and micronutrients with low calories but filling
7. Book is designed to have creative, flavorful, and easy ways of making quick meals for someone with a busy schedule (utilize crock pot or easy meals on grill/stove top)
8. Include inspirational/ motivational quotes around success, perseverance, and overcoming barriers on the bottom of each page.
9. “ Did you know” bubble or quote about the health benefits of certain spices used in each recipe... I.e. did you know turmeric is a potent anti-inflammatory spice that can reduce joint pain!”
10. Weekly grocery list to go with weekly meal plan. In the meal plan it will tell you what page to find the recipe.
11. 10 breakfast, 10 lunch, 10 dinner ideas, and 15 snack ideas. These can be mixed and matched up in the meal plan
12. Must NOT plagiarize
13. Great graphics that are not copy written
14. Great layout and book cover design - title currently in the works
Please let me know if you need clarity or if you have any questions, comments or concerns?
“Noorldeen is very professional, delivers high quality work and creative. I really liked that you took initative and made a suggestion that was great. ”
Kelenne, United States.