Community Theater Heroes Logo Contest
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 18
- Winner: djmaric
**UPDATE** Our client has not liked most of the submissions so far. I have gotten some more ideas for what they are looking for to help...
The Client would like...
1. To incorporate a superhero type theme. Preferably a mask inspired logo like some of the graphics attached as examples.
2. Spray paint/Hipster/Modern Fonts.
3. Perhaps a simple black mask (Like the Lone Ranger) and on the mask the words "Community Theater Heroes" or "CTH". Maybe instead of eye holes?
I need a logo designed for a new podcast called "Community Theater Heroes".
About the Podcast:
Community Theater Heroes (CTH) is a new podcast that interviews theater companies, directors, actors, playwrights, and other theater artists in the Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR & Seattle, WA) with the hopes of branching out to more national audiences and theater companies.
- Size: 1400x1400
- Design it for scalability. (I.e. It is still clear and eye catching even if it is shrunk down to 125x125 pixels)
- JPG and PNG versions
- Eye-catching, but, not overly complicated. It should be easily printed on a black T-Shirt for example.
- Use the name "Community Theater Heroes" or abbreviation "CTH"
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will always respond within 6-12 hours at the latest.
Thanks so much!
“Amazing work, we couldn't be more happy with the final results. Thank you so much!”
ccmurphy42, United States.