Design a Company Logo
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 68
- Winner: Synthia1987
Design a logo for our company - Multimedia Learning Innovations ("MMLI").
MMLI is in the business of making e-publications - mainly ebooks but some educational online videos. MMLI's publications include both non-fiction educational publications as well as some fiction (e.g. children's stories).
MMLI requires a company logo. The logo must include the following features:
- the letters MMLI displayed prominently in the logo (or just "M" if you can capture the essence of the business with additional imagery in the logo);
- include full name of the company (less prominently) with the logo
- use any of the following colours: GOLD, SILVER, and/or BLACK
- sleak, elegant and professional style of design;
- completely ORIGINAL and CREATIVE (please avoid submitting an entry that simply puts the letters M-M-L-I on a page, experimenting with font-type, size, colour and positioning of the letters on the page - anyone can do that)
Optional features incorporated into the logo design:
- imagery/icon reflecting the business of the company
VECTOR format for final files (permitting perfect rescale) is essential.
By "optional", we mean that we are open-minded presently about the logo design incorporating such imagery/icons. The winning design ultimately may or may not include this additional feature.
Note: The contest holder will only provide comments and feedback in relation to submitted designs that could potentially win the contest with additional refinements. All other entries will be rejected without comment.
“A consummate professional designer who has a remarkable creative ability to come up with exquisite designs. He was professional and perfected our design impeccably. A creative genius.”