Develop a Corporate Identity for an IT firm
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $750
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: stylishwork
IT Force is an Information Technology service and support firm, a Managed Service Provider to be specific. I am looking for an overall branding concept that will deliver an identity for our new company name.
The former company name, I/OVision, can be found at [login to view URL] to get a better sense of who we are.
Our primary services are:
• Onsite Computing
• Cloud Computing
• Backup & Disaster Recovery
• Digital Security
• HelpDesk Support
• Business Intelligence
The brand identity should portray:
• Intelligent & Forward Thinking
• Helpful & Trustworthy
• The word “Force” in IT Force is to represent the company as a Team of Intelligent, Helpful, and Technical Professionals.
The overall branding concept must be:
• Appropriate for an IT Firm
• Professional and of very high quality.
Feel free to have a little fun and add some creativity so it doesn’t look like just another boring and generic business design.
• Change the shade of grey in the “Force” part of the logo in order to accommodate the design.
• Modify the shade of blue in the “IT” part of the logo. It should remain a lighter shade of blue, but then must be consistent throughout every deliverable.
• Use accent colors such as green, orange, red, etc. if suited to the design.
• Develop a graphical logo that represents the company as team of intelligent, helpful, and technical professionals. A graphical logo is optional.
Please do not:
• Modify the design or fonts in the name.
• Make the overall brand cartoony or juvenile in nature.
• Represent the brand as forceful, military-style, security (like a force field), or correlated to Star Wars (may the force be with you).
• Business Cards (Adobe Photoshop)
• Letterhead (Microsoft Word)
• Presentation Folder (Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop)
• PowerPoint Template (Microsoft PowerPoint – Title Page & Slide Page, source artwork used in Photoshop or Illustrator)
• Computer Desktop Background (Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, JPEG / BMP, source artwork used, clean and simple background so desktop icons are easy to see and read)
• 1 Sell Sheet (Adobe Illustrator or InDesign - Backup & Disaster Recovery)
• Website Concept (which can easily be translated to a commercial WordPress template)
• Our Logo (AI, PSD, JPG)
• Temporary Business Cards (PSD, they may be re-designed to match the new brand concept)
• Fonts used in the logo and temporary business cards
• Backup & Disaster Sell Sheet for content purposes (to be attached later)
• This Document
I will need to see a sample of each deliverable before selecting the final winner. You may start by posting a couple samples for feedback in order to clearly develop the brand image before creating all final samples.
I will be available on a daily basis to reply to any public clarification questions as well as provide feedback and answer any individual questions.
The winning designer will also have the opportunity for future service brochure work and design of the website. Preference will be given to a designer that can implement the website in WordPress format.
If you do not have a portfolio in your Freelancer account, please provide a link to some of your previous works.
Top entries from this contest