Logo for Farmer Market - Concept is provided, need you to bring it to life
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 23
- Winner: rayhananimator
PLEASE NOTE: I KEEP GETTING ENTRIES THAT AREN'T BASED ON MY EXAMPLE. WE AREN'T LOOKING FOR NEW CONCEPTS! WE WANT SOMEONE CAPABLE OF DELIVERING *OUR* CONCEPT. :)
We are seeking a logo for our local farmer's market. You'll need to download the attached files because we know exactly what we want. We just need someone capable of making it a reality.
Please refer to '[login to view URL]' and you'll see the mockup I created to show what we're after:
1. You can ignore the carrot photograph in the background.
2. We want the black and white backdrop replicated exactly like this. The idea is to make it have a sort of chalkboard appeal with some sheen or gradient. We're going for something upscale.
3. SENECA will be in the top, slightly curved, just like my example. We like the font style you see but we're open to something else if your creative eye has ideas.
4. FARMERS MARKET will be as you see it and I'm attaching the typeface here. It's a chalkboard-style font. If you have one you like better, that's fine, but we feel it works well with the black background. Please note that the font's kerning will need to be adjusted as we want it styled nicely.
5. For the overlay image on the bottom, see '[login to view URL]' as we *love* that style. It almost has a chalkboard/drawn effect and we'd love to have this replicated. That said, we don't want a pear, but a bunch of grapes would be a wonderful replacement. We don't want you to just paste that image into place...we're capable of doing that. Instead, we're looking for someone to recreate it (replacing the pear) so it's vector art.
It can be that exact style (we love it), we just need the pear replaced with grapes (done in the same exact style as the others) and we need it converted to vector.
6. Also see '[login to view URL]'. See the paintbrush and saxophone represented in their image? Our market will have crafts and music in addition to produce and baked goods. I like how they incorporated that along with the fruits and vegetables. If you can do something like that in the same style as the fruits/vegetables, it's a huge plus, but the focus would still need to be on fruits/veggies.
7. See '[login to view URL]' and refer to the dark blue offshoots that extend to the left and right behind their main logo. We need these offshoots integrated as well (although we need them to be black so they match the black/white backdrop).
All elements must be on their own layer so we can remove and edit as needed. It will also need to be vectorized, but I doubt that's a problem on here.
We have long-term needs so we're hoping to find someone who gets the style and can deliver on other projects as well. We look forward to seeing your dazzling creativity on display! :)
Thank you for your interest and we'll always be fast with feedback and questions.
“When others complained about my creative brief, rayhananimator nailed the concept. Very easy to work with, follows directions perfectly, and never complained about our revisions. We'll be back! :)”
ptsmojo, United States.