Product Illustration Techpack for a Vehicle Jump Starting Kit that is installed under the hood of a vehicle
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $399
- Entries Received: 22
We have a client who has hired us to make his Engine Jump Starter product. There are a lot of jump start powerbank products on the market and I will attach some of them for reference. The concept here is that instead of a mobile version, we want to make one that is installed close to the Vehicle Battery and is fixed to the vehicle.
We need the illustration done and basic design done to direct the engineers on what to make.
I am looking for a talented product design person who can communicate to the engineering team through pictures and call outs on specific features.
1. Installs under the hood close to the battery and connects to the car battery with Black (-) and Red (+) wire leads
2. A 5v power line is run to charge the Jump Start Power Bank
3. A on/off button is present on the device so in the event the car needs to get a jump start, the user can open the hood, press the on/off button and then go and start the car.
4. When the car is started, then the user can press the on/off button again to turn off the Jump Start Power Bank
5. The client also wants to design a "Quick Release" Bracket in the event they want to take the Jump Start Power Bank out to go and use on another vehicle...then return it to home vehicle.