- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Chef Expert on Freelancer
So, you’re on the lookout for a Chef? Great! But, this is not where you’re going to find a typical Chef, I'm afraid. The kind of Chef Expert we are referring to is a little different to your knife-mincing, sieve-shaking and vegetable-dicing professional.
While our Chef Expert does deal with recipes, they are of the computer variety and not the take-two-cups-of-sugar type. A Chef Expert, in the world of computer software configuration, is very highly skilled and deals with highly complex computer lingo and code.
Chef software was designed to allow the user to write a ‘recipe’ on how they want a certain application to run and the Chef software would take all the desired recipes, collate them into a usable ‘cookbook’ and ensure they all run according to how they were meant to run. Seems simple, but in fact the professional that understands how the Chef software works and can install, manage and configure the desired ‘recipes’, needs to have a certain skill set. Looking into hiring a Chef Expert? Why not hire an expert from Freelancer.com?
One of the areas your Chef Expert needs to be compliant in:
- Installing and implementing Chef software onto your server and ensuring that the system works with your existing platform
- Ensuring the space available on your server is sufficient to run Chef
- Setting up Chef so the language of choice, either Ruby or Erlang can be easily infiltrated (Ruby and Erlang are the types of language code that Chef uses)
- Taking your ‘recipe’ or ‘recipes’ and introducing them to Chef so that it is easily read and understood by the software
- Ensuring that Chef configures the ‘recipes’ into a readable and correctly laid out ‘cookbook’, thereby allowing the flow of the system
- Setting up tasks so that they run automatically in the Chef system
- Taking specific business policies and aligning these with your resources
- Scaling applications
- Ensuring that the setup of the Chef software allows certain recipes to run only when there isn’t a duplication or an out of date version
Hiring a freelance Chef expert via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional experts who are employed on a full time basis.
If you’re looking for a solution for your Chef needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project.
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Chef Experts Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes