- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Excellent work, super fast, super quality and understood the brief perfectly!
If you're looking for a talented web developer you'll find people like Charchit to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a HBase Developer on Freelancer
When it comes to analytics, a good platform is needed to produce the most accurate and easily understood results. However, a good consultant is equally as important. Apache HBase is such a platform and it works off an open source software basis. HBase, which was modeled on Google’s Big Table, is a way of storing data in expansive capacities while being able to search for a certain format or number of smaller data items within this format.
Big companies that use HBase at the moment are the likes of Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Sears, Adobe, and Spotify, just to mention but a few. And, if they are using this fantastic platform then why shouldn’t you? If cost is an issue, there's a solution. If finding the right person is the problem, there's a solution. That solution? It's called Freelancer.com.
Should you find you need this type of analytic data sorting and storage, considering HBase will be a good move. Now finding a professional who can set this up, implement, merge with your current platforms and data, and then manage them, is a whole other mission on its own.
Making use of Freelancer.com could be your saving grace. Freelancer can help you get your system up and running in moments and only because you took a bit of time to find an expert on their expansive database.
HBase specialists are commonly known as information architects or data scientists and are highly skilled individuals. Just take a look at the in-depth course offering they have to qualify in, and the expansive amount of job offers on the internet, and you will know that they are highly sort after too.
What Should You Look Out For In Your HBase Specialist?
- Developer – first and foremost your candidate should be a Developer and be able to produce a certificate in program developing from a reputable learning facility
- Specifically, they need to have a Certificate in Apache HBase – Cloudera runs these courses and the exams too – so your HBase expert should have the following qualification behind their name – CCSHB (Cloudera Certified Specialist in Apache HBase)
- A sound knowledge of how tables work with the data and how to read and work with the Java language
- A calm approach to identifying and solving troubleshooting issues within the HBase format
- Qualified years of work experience in the data architecture and frameworks line, specifically using HBase or at least in another similar application such as Hadoop
- Good communication skills to involve you or your staff on the ongoing project
- Fair hourly rates – dependent on their experience and how fresh they are as a HBase consultant; you can negotiate the rates that they charge
- Leadership skills which will come in handy when managing big projects
- In addition, your specialist should be dynamic, not only in their implementation of their work but in their approach to problem solving and general communication throughout the project
Hiring a HBase expert on Freelancer.com is easy as 1-2-3! Simply, log in and post a project (with a detailed description of the work to be done), and sit-back and wait for the bids to flow in. When you need to find such a skilled person, look to Freelancer.com. Features such as, a simple payment process, a unique Milestone platform, free messenger service to keep constant contact with your new freelancer and easy to read references will help you find the perfect freelancer for your project in a jiffy.
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find HBase Developers Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes