- AS USED BY
Showcased Work from our Freelancers
Get More Done with Freelancers
You don't need to do it all yourself
Spend more time on what you do best & start getting more done.
Hire at a fraction of the cost
Find yourself an army of designers, developers, marketers, and writers.
Don't regret a bad hire
Read reviews from real people and know you're getting the best.
As Featured in
The World's Largest Marketplace
Millions of users, from small businesses to large enterprises, entrepreneurs to startups, use Freelancer to turn their ideas into reality.
TOTAL JOBS POSTED
Amazing SEO work with superb articles and target keywords.
If you're looking for a SEO expert you'll find people like Rekha to help you accomplish your needs.
Hiring a Visual Merchandiser on Freelancer
The marketing industry is becoming bigger and bigger every day, and finding the best way to get into your customers’ minds and convincing them that your product is exactly what they need should be the primary goal of any marketing department and company. This is a skill which only certain marketing professionals can do. Where can you find these professionals? The answer is simple - Freelancer.com!
Visual merchandising (VM) involves boosting sales by drawing a customer’s attention to the products advantages, and usually by presenting the products in some specific and catchy way. Your business will surely benefit from this type of marketing if it is done appropriately and with style.
So, what are the skills of a visual merchandiser?
- Creativity and imagination, in order to be able to organize the goods
- Talent for design and arrangement of colors
- Style, since there is no room for kitsch. The presentation has to be classy, and the person engaged in this job has to bear in mind the target consumers all the time
- Interest in the job. Perfection cannot be reached if there is no interest in what has to be done
- Communication and negotiation skills no job can be done if a person doesn’t know how to interact with people, both their superiors and the target audience
- Visual and spatial awareness so that the goods can be appropriately arranged in the store, according to their dimensions, colors and looks
What exactly can a visual merchandiser do with these skills?
- Creating themes and plans for arranging window and in-store displays, most often some months ahead
- Doing the research on future trends and psychology on people’s behavior during shopping
- Identifying and choosing the right materials and colors of goods, as well as the accompanying furniture that goes with them
- Maximizing the availability of space by working with or rearranging the features of the store
- Using various computer programs and packages such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite or Mockshop
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the goods’ display by the increase or decrease of sale
It may seem like a simple job to do, but it takes a lot of skill, effort and knowledge to do it. Deadlines are usually very short, and if the work is not done by the experts, it can cause a big damage to the sale. It is a dynamic process, with a big responsibility. If you want a reliable person for this kind of job, a freelance visual merchandiser is the right one for you.
Hiring such a person on Freelancer.com is easy! Simply, log in and post a project (with a detailed description of the work to be done), and gain access to a wealth of top VM experts around the world. With this, you'll have the opportunity to pick and choose the best freelancer that suits your needs. Still not sure who to pick? You can even browse through the directory of freelancers and their profiles to select the one you want.
Don't wait! Post a project, and kickstart your next VM project today!
How it Works
1. Post job
Tell us what you need done in seconds.
2. Choose freelancers
Get your first bid in seconds and choose from the best.
3. Track progress
Chat with your freelancer and review their work 24/7.
4. Pay safely
Only pay when you're completely satisfied.
Find Visual Merchandisers Now
It's quick, easy, and we only need a few details to get startedGet Free Quotes