Editing photos changing background jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    2,737 editing photos changing background jobs found, pricing in AUD

    Im looking for a round popup menu, but the HTML can't be changed no use of js, pure CSS, with the classes provided. example menu: [url removed, login to view] demo: [url removed, login to view] doesnt have to be with a click and open, hover and appear is also good.

    $40 (Avg Bid)
    $40 Avg Bid
    10 bids

    I had a developer who has complete 60% of the project and he can't continue as he is too busy. I am now looking for a developer to complete the other 40%. The project is to mask a new design and function on a current .io game. The attachments will give you a better understanding on what I need. The gota guideline was created to show what I exactly need and the .js decoded file is the ...

    $253 (Avg Bid)
    $253 Avg Bid
    8 bids

    Hi, From you service you provide, I believe you have the suitable skills to complete this project. So I had a developer who has complete 60% of the project and he can't continue as he is too busy. I am now looking for a developer to complete the other 40%. The project is to mask a new design and function on a current .io game. The attachments will give you a better understanding on wha...

    $183 (Avg Bid)
    $183 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    Assistance in changing our classifieds site site is currently in buddypress and we wish to convert back to a standard classifieds theme for wordpress, i will pay for the theme if required. Need someone to also show us how to run the site and to draw up a users guide to the site must be able to work with adult content and freelancer must be 18+

    $160 (Avg Bid)
    $160 Avg Bid
    21 bids
    Changing web site 2 days left
    VERIFIED

    Hi to all. First of all we're looking for professional opinion (judgement) about existing web site, it should be upgraded for sure to be more competitive and attractive. We would like to underline that it is of the great importance for us to make our web-site highly competitive in a air ticket sales segments and easy to grow in Google, so SEO is very very important for us Development for...

    $1138 (Avg Bid)
    $1138 Avg Bid
    70 bids

    I am transitioning a student report from one format to another. You will have a master document with the text. It needs to be copied into a google document and the names for each child's report need to be updated to match as shown on the new document. The master documents are each one page with 3 sections to be copied. I anticipate this will take about 1-2 hours max.

    $26 (Avg Bid)
    $26 Avg Bid
    37 bids

    You have to change the background of 700 images. There are 9 differents background that you have to add on the 700 product images. Low budget.

    $218 (Avg Bid)
    $218 Avg Bid
    80 bids

    Im looking for a person who could design my website without changing the functionality of my website. Thanks.

    $153 (Avg Bid)
    $153 Avg Bid
    39 bids

    Write a test class for the CTI Functionality Trigger helper class and change helper to handler class and write a test class for that.

    $28 (Avg Bid)
    $28 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    I need to change things in a shopify template with coding. Remove things and add things into the template.

    $232 (Avg Bid)
    $232 Avg Bid
    72 bids

    I need to improve the SEO in my website by editing the URL to a keyword. I am looking for a professional PHP Codeignater developer.

    $144 (Avg Bid)
    $144 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    I have around 4000 imported products in my oberlo import list and I want a great professional writer and shopify professional to change the titles of the imported products, to add tags, to edit the description, to choose the pictures... Until I get these 4000 totally professionally edited at the minimum cost possible as fast as possible.

    $175 (Avg Bid)
    $175 Avg Bid
    9 bids

    You have to change the background of 700 images. There are 9 differents background that you have to add on the 700 product images. Low budget.

    $189 (Avg Bid)
    $189 Avg Bid
    84 bids

    I want to a android app for automatic airplane mode change (on/off) Example: change airplane mode (off/on) every 3 minutes later My purpose, change automatic ip mobile phone . app will have 3 feature: time entry start stop Finally; app should be works minumum android 4.4.2 and after version (with root or without root)

    $59 (Avg Bid)
    $59 Avg Bid
    15 bids

    Hello Our site is a manually coded site. No wordpress etc..... Currently meta tags(title, keyword, description) are automatically returned from our post(articles) We need you to create a column on our existing db that reflects the existing meta tags of each page. And we also need you to implement a functionality that enables us to change those meta tags on our admin page. After that search en...

    $176 (Avg Bid)
    $176 Avg Bid
    16 bids

    i have an error when changing android studio package name. please solve this problem with team viewer.

    $19 (Avg Bid)
    $19 Avg Bid
    18 bids

    Hi i have wordpress site i want someone who can complete this project in 2 hours by changing existing payment gateway to payumoney

    $31 (Avg Bid)
    $31 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    I want to a android app for automatic airplane mode change (on/off) Example: change airplane mode (off/on) every 3 minutes later My purpose, change automatic ip mobile phone . app will have 3 feature: time entry start stop

    $25 (Avg Bid)
    $25 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    We need a Wordpress expert who can work on all aspects of a wordpress webite and shop

    $13 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $13 / hr Avg Bid
    73 bids