I need fincial assistant jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    10 i need fincial assistant jobs found, pricing in AUD

    ...working on financial market analysis systems, trading system and API building. your tasks will include: Writing financial tools in Python Keeping up to date with the latest fincial market Researching novel approaches to trading ---- What we are using? ---- We use Linux based systems and build our core tools using Python. We also use off-the-shelf tools

    $132 (Avg Bid)
    $132 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    I would like to translate fincial posts and articles from English to Arabic. more than 1000 words a day, for one month, give me price proposal per word and pleae start your offer by writing "arabic"

    $114 (Avg Bid)
    $114 Avg Bid
    83 bids

    I NEED IT WITHIN HOURES i need to help with doing project finicail excel : 15 YEARS PROJECTIONS 1- P/L 2- BS 3- CASHFLOW 4- RATIOS 5- SOME OTHER FINICIAL EXCEL WORK

    $215 (Avg Bid)
    $215 Avg Bid
    35 bids

    I need you to write some articles. Fincial market article

    $471 (Avg Bid)
    $471 Avg Bid
    35 bids

    I need to write the out line an a new business within the fincial industry. An investors platform where we cnnect the buyers and the seler virtually and physically, locally and globally. The business will be a combination of a website and events

    $250 (Avg Bid)
    $250 Avg Bid
    35 bids

    The task is an hourly task to write a research document describing in detail the pricing methodology of binary options instruments such as regular binary options, touch-no-touch, boundry, short term trading offered by common brokers today for underlying assets such as common currencies, commodities, indicies.

    $20 - $34 / hr
    $20 - $34 / hr
    0 bids

    Would like answers to compare with my current work in adminstration management. Would like to use own words need complete help to answer questions. Can email Activities to be completed. ****Manage budjet an fincial plans -(just Q 16 &24~27 only 5 Q) *****Promote products and service ( all Q &A)

    $76 (Avg Bid)
    $76 Avg Bid
    3 bids

    we have to find out what factors a finance manager have to keep in mind while taking three major decisions i.e. INVESTMENT,FINANCING AND DIVIDEND DIVISION.

    $379 (Avg Bid)
    $379 Avg Bid
    15 bids

    Hi , I have one financial calculator which I have to Re develop in Microsoft Environment

    $406 - $2028
    Sealed
    $406 - $2028
    14 bids

    ...Proposal will carry 70% of the Points where as Financial Proposal Carry the other 30% -------------------------------------------------------------------- Bid documents need to be submitted in a professional Manner. -- Cover Page -- Content Page -- Expression of Interest -- Main Services Provide by the bider -- Service Plan for Lignocell with

    $2028 - $6761
    Sealed
    $2028 - $6761
    15 bids