Develop A Web Learning Managed System
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1267 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$1500 USD
1. We want to use the system to help teachers teach students knowledge. Therefore, it should have the following functions:
a. In the teaching session, the teacher and students can see each other; talk with each other, and share documents.
b. The teacher can share his/her computer screen with the students
c. The teacher can use the electronic white board to write information for the students
d. The students can ask questions and the teachers can choose students to let them speak and answer the questions
e. The teacher can teach hundreds or even thousands of students at the same time (strongly preferred, but not required)
2. Use flash or Web Real-Time Communication(web RTC) to develop the system
3. The users do not need to install any software
4. Please provide the API, so that it can be linked with the user center of our current website
5. Please let us know how much this will cost and how long it will take
You can see this website as an example: [url removed, login to view] (I am afraid that the website is in Chinese). But the interface of the classroom is as the picture attached. We can also talk more about this if you are interested.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online