Moodle is not an easy subject to all people. There is a need for problems related to this to be solved by professionals and you should use your skills to get jobs at freelancer.com and get paid for your services.Moodle stands for Modular object-oriented dynamic learning environment. It is an e-learning software platform also referred to as Virtual Learning Environment. The tool was developed to assist educators in creating online courses that will encourage interaction and content collaboration. If you have Moodle skills, you can start freelancing at freelancer.com to earn extra money.Freelancer.com is an important online platform that avails opportunities to freelancers. The site has many clients looking for professionals to handle their projects such as problems related to Moodle. If you are good in this field, you should earn money freelancing online and freelancer.com is the best place to be. This is because there will always be clients looking for someone to solve their Moodle problems and this means more projects and more money for you. Starting out is not as difficult as you would think, it is all about creating an account and accessing the Moodle jobs available, bidding on them and getting paid after delivering.
Looking for a Moodle 3.2 developer to create a Playlist and create or add CC to!
here are some examples we are looking to meet.
We do have install the Moodle plugin here is the link: [url removed, login to view]
PLAY LIST: [url removed, login to view]
Video site: [url removed, login to view]
Looking for an experienced Moodle administrator or power user to perform initial configuration of already installed Moodle LMS for corporate training. No courseware needs be developed - just Moodle configuration:
- Setup permissions
- Configure competency framework
- Help configure courses (completions, dependencies, etc)
Specifically we are looking to:
- Be able to have different views: for empl...
1. Modify the Moodle system interface design (Theme Customization)
2. Enable the system features and functionalities as per client’s requirements (Configuration)
3. Build custom reports and alerts, customizing and modifying the system existing features, and building integration with the client’s Oracle Learning Management system (Customization)