ASP.NET web site - Phase 1
This project received 79 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $592 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I need a developer or team who has expertise in [url removed, login to view] programming. We will assist with any complex database design items and complex Stored procedures as I myself is a SQL server DBA.
We need to build a web site from the scratch (not using any CMS) which has a SQL server back end. We expect following from the development team.
1) Expert in C# [url removed, login to view] web development, AJAX, Java script
2) Good understanding of how the SQL server databases work
3) Neat coding practices
4) Object oriented design (Refer the the example project for a style of coding we expect)
[url removed, login to view]
5) Should use Stored Procedures for all access to database. Dynamic or direct SQL queries in the code is not accepted (We will provide all complex SP fully coded)
6) Web site should be built so that we can do a full UI design once the functionality is completed
7) Should take the deadlines seriously unlike some freelancers promise one thing and projects are dragged. Therefore please indicate the number of days accurately as we have an estimate ourselves. Too low estimates will be rejected.
8) use VS 2008 or newer, use SQL 2008 R2
This project has 5 phases.
We will start with the phase 1 of the project and depending on the outcome by the chosen developer, sub subsequent phases will be awarded.
Phase 1 will have following functionality.
1) User Registration module (Which is part of [url removed, login to view] sample project) (uses windows authentication). Should be able to access server resources using the same Windows account. (Object Class)
* Password recovery
* Update profile settings
2) File management module (Object Class)
* Upload files, delete files, arrange in folders
3) Data management module
* This module allow few tables to be managed (Insert, update, delete records)
Back End (Admin):
1) User Registration
* Add a user and Map with a Windows account
* Mange user Profiles(Modify, delete, disable)
* Forgor password management
Any other user related functionality
2) File management module
3) Data management module
Good luck and looking forward to get to know a talented, professional and enthusiastic developer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online