SAS is business intelligence and business analytics software. It is used worldwide and is very popular. It can be used for traditional statistical analysis as well as various other sophisticated statistical operations including predictive modeling and visualization. If you need help working with SAS technologies you have reached the right place. You can hire talented freelancers for your help and aid. Find such freelancers here by posting your job!
Hire SAS Developers on Freelancer
Develop a simultaneous model for four or six datasets
What I need to do is: develop a simultaneous Negative Binomial model for 4 time periods and account for the correlation between the time periods and the repetition of the observations. Here are more details about my data and what I want.
my data is recorded every 15 minutes. I divided the whole day data (96 observations within the whole day) into 4 time periods to see the effect of ti...
Experience administering SAS 9.4 in a Redhat Linux environment
- Ability to perform all tasks related SAS Platform Administration including but not limited to:
- Creating users, groups and roles.
- Creating both SAS and database libraries
- Securing metadata according to customer security standards
- Stopping and starting servers
- Working within SAS Midtier
- Troubleshooting and problem re...