Tax law refers to the legal system that describes government levies on economic transactions, commonly known as taxes. Legal professionals may need help with tax law cases and disputes. Such help can be obtained from freelancers specializing in law and related knowledge fields. Connect with such freelancers by posting your tax law job today!
We (an EU-registered company, not from Germany) would like to hire a local employee in Germany (a local citizen, in the field of IT). The employee would keep on living and working remotely from Germany.
Our task to you is as follows: please compile a written overview of what it actually takes to:
a) hire as a non-resident employer in Germany vs
b) hire by using our local subsidiary in Germ...
Hi, my team and I (Students) had an idea for a product and paid 51% for the prototype to be made. The team has then failed and been dismantled. There is no more need for the prototype. We just got an email from the prototype company saying that the prototype is now done and we have to pay for the other 49%. Is there anything I can do not to pay for the 49% since the team is now dismantled. Thanks.
Need advice on Indian Corporate income/withholding tax attributed to sale of software from Singapore to India.
I'm a Singapore company selling software to an Indian client and my Indian customer told me that as per S 195 of the Indian Income Tax Act, they will have to withhold 20% of the invoiced amount due to me.
You need to verify if this is true and provide the evidence (case or section of law) for me to confirm or dispute this claim. You should also advise me if I'm eligible for tax relie...