A wiki is a software setup whose aim is to allow the easy creation and editing of interlinked web pages. The pages can be edited using web browser using simplified interface and terminology. If you need help creating or working with a wiki then you can use the services of freelancers for the same. You can source such freelancers on this site simply by posting a suitable wiki job!
I am looking for a file collaboration tool. Something like an "intranet" but simpler.
- Admin user with all permissions
- Regular users with limited permissions to folders and files that admin decides.
Admin: adds, edits, removes users and grants or removes permissions over files or folders. Uploads and downloads files or folders
Users: Upload or download files. Change their pas...
It is required to launch a private MediaWiki for use by a small group of people:
1. Set up MediaWiki (can be done through auto install via cpanel or alike though)
2. Set up VisualEditor extension: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:VisualEditor
VisualEditor requires a Parsoid service set up: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Parsoid#Getting_started
3. Do initial wiki config, assign differ...