Geospatial information sciences are a large, fast growing industry incorporating elements from information technology, knowledge management, land information, sustainable resource management, tourism and transport.
Algorithm to calculate a Zamboni pattern inside a given polygon for a UAV survey flight (example see attachment).
- Polygon = list of coordinates enclosing the polygon
- Spacing: spacing between the parallel Zamboni lines
- List of waypoints for the UAV to fly the calculated Zamboni pattern.
I want a freelancer to integrate a non-static Google Map page into a website with the goals for the following:
1. Create multiple primary survey boundaries on Google Map page that could be searched and viewed using names for each survey boundary
2. To create a tool for user to compare location of their own survey boundary (using their degree/min/sec and distance data) to the primary survey b...