Geospatial information sciences are a large, fast growing industry incorporating elements from information technology, knowledge management, land information, sustainable resource management, tourism and transport.
We are looking for someone who has worked on Map Box maps integration with custom web applications.
We already have Google maps integrated with one our websites and we are looking for replacing it with Map Box
- General location marker of assets (from our db) on maps,
- Basic routing for vehicles b...
1. The work
I'm looking for help in building a website that enables spatial visualisations for a data set from a national survey of mental health system in Vietnam. The study collected information on a number of measures from nearly 10,000 facilities, including spatial IDs.
Here are a few examples of the product I want to develop
I have three sets of Landsat images. I would like someone to do the following tasks:
1) carry out atmoshperic corrections using dark object subtraction method.
2) create NDVI maps from these images.
3) explain in details how the NDVI values relate to the following four land cover classes: soil, water, vegetation, and urban built up area.