Project details are as follows:
Writing CCNA Security( Cisco Certified Network Associate Security)practice questions as per the latest objectives of the exam.
Various important points about the question bank are given below:
1. Number of Questions: Min. 250
2. Question types: Multiple choice single answer, Multiple choice multiple answers,Scenario based questions. 5 multiple answers
should be given for each question. Each question should have an explanation for right and wrong answers.
3. Flash card explanation: Flash card explanation is a small notes that provide contextual notes on the given topic
4. Each question should be marked with the relevant exam objective that the question belongs to.
5. The questions should be of similar difficulty level as that of the actual exam. ,
6. The question bank will become the intellectual property of the Company
7. The ideal candidate should have passed CCNA Security certification with relevant industry/training experience. If you are in the same profession (training/teaching management subjects), certification is not necessary.
8. Short listed individuals need to send a 10 sample questions before approval and initial payment.
[url removed, login to view] not violate any copyrights and should be original. All questions will be checked with copyscape before acceptance. All rights will be with us after [url removed, login to view] must sign for the copyright agreement.
10. Duration: 1 month, tentatively.
11. The document is deliverable in PDF format.
12. Training institutes may also bid if they have appropriate resources, like qualified staff.
For more information on CCNA Security check this out:
[url removed, login to view]