Help with Business Finance
This project is ending in 1 day and has an average bid price of $974 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Haynes Financial Group also known as “HFG”, is a newly developed (start-up) financial company, that is currently in the concept and development formation stage. We are looking to recruit an experienced, and skilled financial/business consultant, or expert that we can work with direct, whom has the knowledge, skills, expertise, and resources to be creative and strategic in planning the development of HFG, taking it from a concept idea and turning it into a fully functional finance company. HFG (parent company) will start out as a small financial business providing captive finance and funding solutions supporting its subsidiary (sister finance and funding companies). These two subsidiaries will also be startup companies, that will be set-up and structured simultaneously within the development of HFG, in which they will be managed as a single vision supporting each other’s growth. The first subsidiary will be “Haynes Auto and Equipment finance and leasing” in which it will consist of providing various finance products and services to automotive and equipment dealerships, such as:
* Floor plan funding
* Automotive financing for dealerships and outside buyers, (all types including conventional, specialized, and buy here/pay here, we want to be able to fund buyers of all credit types (similar to what some of our competition is offering)
* Equipment Leasing for dealerships and outside leases (Semi Trucks, Trailers, Machinery) (all types including conventional, specialized, and lease here/pay here, we want to be able to fund lessees of all credit types (similar to what some of our competition is offering)
* “Captive” Lease purchase program on Tractor and Trailer equipment through our current subsidiary Melvin Haynes Transport (MHT for short),
* Buy Auto and Equipment loans/lease notes from dealers, and other sellers of single, bulk portfolios and small pools of notes. In which we will package, service, and ultimately securitize and/or sell to the end market.
The second subsidiary is Haynes Real Estate Investments, in which this company will focus on providing the following:
* Provide private, and hard money investment funding/financing to experienced Real Estates Investors and developers.
* Acquire, fix, rehab, and renovate our own Real Estate Investment properties in-house.
* Real Estate Development and New construction projects
* Purchase single and bulk portfolios of Real Estate notes from private and institutional lenders, and investors. In which we will package, service, and ultimately securitize and/or sell to the end market.
HFG is looking to think outside of the box, in operating more on an independent basis, we are looking to offer our customers with a vast variety of finance/funding products, options and tools (depending on the type of financial product they are seeking) rather it be conventional, non-conventional, or utilizing one of our specialized programs, along with making sure that we have the proper equity, tools, and resources in place to handle liquidation of any defaulted asset notes when needed. HFG is looking to have the independent freedom and ability to internally create and build our own funding programs and guidelines structures, along with being able to analyze, underwrite, originate, servicing, packing, and selling our own financial notes/loans, managing and overseeing everything in-house or through a non-bias third party company.
(PLEASE REVIEW ATTACHMENT FOR FULL PROJECT DETAILS)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online