I'm looking for someone who can carry out simple customisation of standard Android Tablet PC firmware released by various Chinese manufacturers:
1) Removal of all Chinese Apps and bloatware
2) Default language set to English (UK)
3) Default time zone set to London
4) Kernel Version in 'About Tablet' should display our company name.
5) Ensure compatibility with Google services
This would be required for every model we sell and whenever a manufacturer releases a firmware upgrade. In rare cases where a glitch or problem needs to be resolved, we can negotiate separate fees. In the majority of cases, Chinese tablets are now compatible with Google services and do not need any modifications.
Ideally respondents should be based in the UK, but it is not a necessary requirement.