Betting Guide Pages Rebuild
This project was awarded to sraheel340 for £200 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
To revitalise our betting guide content - [url removed, login to view]
There are currently about 30 pages, of varying lengths containing guides to various facets of sports betting.
Our main goal is to make this more usable and search engine friendly so that we can actively start promoting the content to the public.
Project objectives are: -
* Rewrite content to make it more readable and better structured.
* Optimise for SEO keywords (to be provided).
* Make content more accessible on mobile.
* Make images look better and flow with the content properly.
* Ensure that there is an easy way to navigate content.
* Logically restructure the content, e.g.
* Should each guide be one page rather than one page per section?
* Should there be central document with hierarchical links to component parts?
* Should it form more of a wiki arrangement?
* Find places to put calls to action, e.g. links to other pages / bookmaker offers (see website)
The site uses bootstrap 3 classes, and whilst we would be happy for this to be done in a design / word processing package it would be a bonus to have it in working HTML that we could then modify to fit our site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online