Write a couple of technical papers, abstracts and case studies on water quality failures
This project was awarded to CreativeWriter20 for $1500 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
Our Water utility [url removed, login to view] recently had a over chlorination incident within a community. A complete technical report has been prepared from which the majority of the information can be take from.
You will not need a high level of technical skills as long a you can comprehend the report. Some research may be required but it is expected that most the details can be taken from the provided resources.
A sample of a current presentation is provided for you information.
To assist in ensuring our lessons learnt are transmitted to the water industry I wish to prepare;
1) 1 Abstract (200 words) and Technical Paper (around 3000 words) aimed at the technical components of the event. ie. aimed at industry insiders and discussing what went wrong, how we responded to it, and how we should prevented it and how others should learn from the experience.
2) 1 Abstract (200 words) and Technical Paper (Around 3000 words) aimed at a non technical person eg. from a customer services, media management and political management approach and discussing what went wrong, how we responded to it, and how we should prevented it and how others should learn from the experience.
3) 2 x 2 page case studies, 1 from each perspective
4) 4 PowerPoint presentations being one for each technical paper (approx 25 slides) and case study (approx 6 sides).
I will provide;
1) A copy of the investigation report
2) A current powerpoint presentation on the incident
3) Template for abstracts, papers etc
4) Briefing notes to Board
1) Award - Upon award I will provide the above reports
2) Draft Abstracts, Layout & Broad Questions (10%) - I will provide comments within 24 hours
3) Draft Technical Papers and Case Studies (25%) - I will provide comments within 48 hours
4) Draft Powerpoints (15%) - I will provide comments within 24 hours
5) Final Submissions (50%)
All questions should only be sought from myself.
All writing should be in Australian (UK) English and outputs provided in word and PowerPoint. All referencing should be in Harvard style.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online