Print data to a database
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
We need a print driver that can be installed on Windows based PCs x86 and x64. The driver will need to be registered and authorised with a code that is provided by us. Once registered the driver will need to be able to print word and excel documents to a remote database and get it stored direct in a DB. With this in mind you will need to write some sort of listening application that accepts the incoming data on the server and stores it in the database. This would need the ability to handle a large number of incoming requests ( IE be scalable ). We will discuss in finer detail the requirements once you have supplied us with some references and similar achievements. If more info is needed on the project please message me so we can chat further.
Our Requirements are :
1. Fluent in English (reading and writing) - I will not pay for errors due to misunderstanding clear instructions
2. The driver needs to work on x86 and x64 machines.
3. Simple installation method.
4. Simple registration method for the driver and a means to authenticate / activate it.
5. Needs to print the document with its current formatting and store it in a SQL database that will be on a remote server.
6. Receiving app needs to handle large number of concurrent incoming requests and be scalable.
7. If the developer thinks this can be achieved in a different coding language please contact us with some examples of your work.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online