- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 17
I am looking for people who know how a "DNS Server" works for Linux.
I have used a long time ago the programme which i will be presenting you in the following archive and i will be pleased if someone helps me modify it.
For now the programme keeps giving me installation errors on diferrent servers (maybe it has some library dependecies which i don't know about).
- that it can be easily installed on the : "Centos platform/Ubuntu platform" ;
- it musn't have library dependencies;
- i need detailed explanations for the extra settings that will improve the server's performance;
- it must save the server's traffic into files;
- that i can restrict access to specific web pages;
- that i can restrict access to specific web pages only for certain ip addresses;
For more details read the "[url removed, login to view]" attached to the archive or contact me.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online