Scan Desktop Windows App
This project is ending today and has an average bid price of $2429 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
The project is the realization of a Windows application to manage, process and organize images into an application GED accessible via a RESTful API.
Here the desired characteristics:
The user will:
- Scan a series of documents separated by a separator (QRCODE)
- Import PDF documents by Drag n Drop or Browse.
- Carry out the setting of the scanner and the application.
- Perform image processing (rotate, delete a page Place the document in B & W, compress the document)
- Rearrange pages in a multi-page document (Drag pages)
- Separate one or more pages of a document to create a new one.
- View the final file size
- Navigate the multipage document (next page, first page, last page, go to page XX)
- Select a destination cabinet
- Select a folder from a search field.
- Add the document to an existing folder.
- Create a new folder to add the document by entering the fields expected by the cabinet.
Detecting a QRCODE:
Case 1: Separation QRCODE Only: The QRCODE contains ARL-ARL-SEPARATION, it can define a document. The document will be in the "Documents awaiting classification '
Case 2: QRCODE Separation + Ordering: QRCODE contains ARL-XXX-ID-ARL, it allows to define a document but also to classify according to the ID found. The paper will end up directly in the application of GED automatically classified.
Send through an API "XXX-ID"
Each scanned page will undergo the following image processing:
- Black Border Crop
- Auto Deskew
- Hole Punch Removal
Scanner : Fujitsu Fi7160
Image Library : [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online