Build a website using DJANGO - create documents + ideas + vote - HTML/CSS provided
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €9 EUR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€2 - €6 EUR / hour
PLEASE, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW DJANGO and if you do not have an experience on it, do not answer. Thank you.
I am looking for a web developer to build a small dynamic website.
I'd like to use Django, Bootstrap, MySQL (working on Linux)
The main functionalities of the website are:
- register with facebook/google or with email and password
- connect with FB, Google or email + password + recaptcha
- Forgotten password
- for logged users : submit a "document" containing : title, category (selected in a list), content (without rich text but multi-lines) and then submit 1 to 10 ideas (title + text without multilines)
- every document/ideas has to be moderated so it requires a small back-end with a specific login & rights (administrator): an array of documents with all fields displayed and a button to accept, a button to reject;
- the back-end should allow to filter on a user, search by keywords on title
- the back-end is displaying all the users, search on users, unregistered a user
- a page to display randomly the documents (with "dynamic pagination", click on "show more" to display more at the end)
- on each idea it is possible to vote : Good / Bad + alert, A counter is available for both states
- [url removed, login to view] is displaying the last ideas, the best
- one page per category to display the document and ideas of the current category
- buttons to share on a document on facebook, twitter and google+
- and also one page per document (readable URL based on the category/title, encoded to use only accepted chars) + display of ideas
- on a document / ideas, the administrator can reject it even if it has been accepted
I write the specification in English.
I was a java developer and now I am project director. So the specification should be good and I can speak about technical...
I set-up a GIT on a server.
Looking for English or French speaking.
So you know everything, if you'd like to try, can you please send me an approximated cost (number of days and in money : dollars) please?
I will send the specification to my favorites freelancer for a final quotation. At this step I will ask for a fixed price.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online