Fix HTML Issues and Combine CSS
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $50 USD
- Total Bids 88
We have about 5-10 easy styling/coding issues that need to be fixed on our site. Our last coder made a mess of our site too and added all the CSS changes right into each HTML page instead of their respective .css file.
Here is what we need done:
1. We need you to move this css code to the css files being sure you don't copy code that is already in the css file (don't add duplicate code)
2. We then need you to combine all site related css to a single css file for easier management.
3. Fix 5-10 simple html/css issues on our site
1. Must speak English very well
2. Must have very good knowledge with html sites and current standards who can tell us what kind of shape our site is in and any recommendations.
3. Must know how to work with bootstrap very well so you don't mess up our site.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online