I have a Lab that I need to finish as soon as possible and I don’t have time to figure al the steps out on my own, otherwise definitely would. As it stands my lab had me design a network that interconnects 9 different sites in the “Cisco Packet Tracer” simulator. I already have all 9 routers and 9 switches with one server and 2 workstations per switch per site. I have assigned all interfaces with static IPv4 addresses, and connected all the switches and routers and workstations together, but I need a few more things:
• All routers, switches, server, and workstations must have an IPv6 address, this can be static or dynamic, and whichever you think is easier to do.
• While maintaining the router, switch, and two workstations assigned to each site in a subnet unique to the site for both IPv4 and IPv6, every switch, router, and workstations must be able to ping every other switch, router, and workstations in the network.
• VLANs need to be created and configured on all switches and routers (which VLAN’s and how they are configured does not matter so long as all nodes can communicate with each other via IPv4 and IPv6.
• Switching & Trucking must be configured on all switches and routers.
• Routing & dynamic Routing must be configured on all switches and routers.
• Security Measures must be configured on all switches and routers, any and all security measures that you can think of past setting an enable/console/telnet passwords would be appreciated, but at least a few so long as they are applied to all switches and routers.
• Provide Security Measures the name of and purpose for all security measures implemented.
• Create enable/console/telnet passwords for all the switches and routers, a single password for each of enable/console/telnet can be used on all network devices.
• Create a full configuration script for all the switches in your company. Include instructions for loading and executing the script.
• Create a full configuration script for all the routers in your company. Include instructions for loading and executing the script.
My biggest constraint is time, I already have the Lab and all routers, switches, and workstations configured in the “Cisco Packet Tracer” simulator, I just need the 10 bullet point items above.
Please let me know how much you would charge, and by when could you have the 10 bullet point items above completed. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Hi, we can get this done and help you save time. we are a team of Security experts and have CCIE route and switch as well. DO YOU NEED PORT SECURITY ON ALL THE SWITCHES kindly consider us. Regards Raj