Project broken down in two Milestones.
1) Access our Forge dashboard & Connect GIT to push & deploy to AWS
2) Access our Git repository via Forge. ( setup
3) Move our APP to EC2 & Images to AWS Bucket (CDN)
4) Set up Load Balancing will be via our Forge dashboard and the appropriate AWS Settings.
5) Manage Buckets via AWS account & Setup CDN for default storing
6) Set up RDS and import the DB from our environment & Update Image Urls to reflect in DB in RDS
7) Set up the DEV server so Developer or Teams can Push to the Branches to the sub Branch and only push to the master branch and live server when approved.
8) Set up AWS free SSL for both domains. ( i.e. VM instance per domain)
Be available for support and additional work AWS or Google Cloud related
8 freelancers are bidding on average €162 for this job
Hi there, I have been through your description, we have a specialized team for this particular task. I will make sure that you will not regret trying us. Looking forward for your interest Many Thanks