I would like to hire a Content Writer
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16458 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10323 - $20646 USD
Disruptor Beam is a Boston-area game company that transports fans of beloved movies, literary and television series into the worlds they love. By linking game content to episodes and books, players become a part of the world as stories continue to evolve around them. The company's games are available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch; on Google Play for Android devices; and on the web.
The contract writer will assist the Lead Narrative Designer in creating written content for Star Trek Timelines. The contract writer will be responsible for quickly getting up to speed on the content creation pipeline (including tools used) and quality expectations for the product. The contract writer will deliver completed, approved content as assigned by the Lead Narrative Designer by the deadline specified for each piece of content. This will require appropriate time management and attentive participation in the approval/revision process by the contract writer.
This will be an ongoing project that is intended to finish December 31, 2016. The hours per week will vary but the person is expected to be 20 hours per week minimum, 40 hours per week maximum.
The ideal person will be:
- Talented creative writer, with an emphasis on dialogue.
- Strong command of the English language, including grammar/punctuation/spelling--you will be your own editor!
- Deep knowledge of video game narrative design and unique aspects of writing for games, including but not limited to maintaining player agency, branching narrative, and role-playing conversation systems.
- Proven understanding of what it means to write for an existing intellectual property.
- Deep knowledge of the Star Trek IP.
- Self-motivated and organized; able to take on a large project with many parts, break them down in manageable tasks, and deliver desired results.
- Able to absorb and respond to constructive criticism without becoming combative.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online