Fill in a Spreadsheet with Data #4
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 70
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. Master DID file_Master [url removed, login to view]
1. You will be searching city/state on “Master DID file_Master [url removed, login to view]” and match to find city and state on spreadsheet name “[url removed, login to view]” once you have found the matching city and state
a. you will copy data from spreadsheet “Master DID file_Master [url removed, login to view]” columns H through T onto spreadsheet name [url removed, login to view] columns F through R.
2. IF you find a match you will type in Y (if match found, N if match not found) see my examples in column E as shown on spreadsheet.
3. Please note that there may be more than one match, I have included an example for city name Barre MA. If there is more than 1 result for a city and state please add a new row right below and plug in data like my example shows right below first result (example: rows 2 and 3)
Please complete a couple of example so I can check for accuracy and award the job.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online