Audio Editing - Cut, save/name and upload 200 individual words/phrases
This project was awarded to MarcoAlexandreDe for £14 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £15 GBP / hour
Cut multiple audio snippets from 4 files to create multiple smaller files
There are 4 files of narrated glossaries of words (Spanish, French, Italian and German) of with narrated translations to English. There are under 50 sets of words/phrases for each language, and I need someone who can cut each word/phrase (in the second language + English) and save them as individual files named in the foreign word in the language folder.
1) Open the audio file (accompanying text glossary as guideline)
2) Cut each word set (example: uno - one), from each of the main files
3) Name the file with the name of the foreign word and save within the folder of language that corresponds.
4) Repeat for all 4 language folders
5) Send me the 4 folders with each individual word+translation file
In the Spanish version the narrator says "uno: one", "dos: two", "tres: three". I need someone to cut and save "uno: one" as a file called 'uno' in the Italian folder, same with "dos: two", etc.
Once selected I will send the other audio recordings and text glossaries.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online