Write a vb macro to improve my excel ledger system
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $29 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I have an excel file .xlsx which has around 7 sheets handling ledger handling.
Cashbook ,Sales,Purchase,Expenses,Rent,Capital,Trial balance
In this, cashbook is updated manually with user entering data to respective cells. As a result, other sheets get updated automatically with each ledger page pulling the data from cash book using “sheet!” mechanism. Because of this, some ledger pages have spaces in them between entries.. I need someone to write a vba code to have:
1. Userform (in VB) where user will enter daily transactions to cashbook. When one finishes entering a transaction, a button should be there for clicking
This userform should also have a dropdown selection for which ledger page( sales,rent or expenses,......).
2. Through this process, updation should be done automatically in such a way that LEDGER PAGES SHOULD HAVE NO EMPTY ROWS. (this mistake could be seen in my screen shot)
3. Trial balance gets updated properly as the data flow from balances. So need not be changed
4. Plz help me with instructions as to how to add more ledger pages to the system such as dropdown etc
. i have uploaded a doc file illustrating all the SHEETS. you will write vba code for these tasks.. please go through the screen shot and communicate with me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online