Data Analyst (m/f) with Japanese or Vietnamese, freelance project, 2 month Cork
This project is now closed with a project budget of €1500 - €3000 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€1500 - €3000 EUR
Our client is an IT service business delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets. Our client manages the complete project from defining the requirements, sourcing the resources and building the team either as an onsite or outsourced operation with excellence built into all aspects of what they do.
The primary responsibility of this role is to focus on the international aspects of Dictation. Working to improve ability to accurately transcribe user speech. This role analyzing vocabulary.
- Work in a really cool team and learn all about your market.
- Be part of a unique culture that’s both innovating and truly unique.
- Analyzing and provide feedback on applications, ie tell us how good it is.
- Natural language processing.
- Speech & Dictation Analysis.
- Identifying potential issues with localization across all languages under testing.
- Improving accuracy of data.
- Any other duties that may apply
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and follow precise conventions
- Strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Cultural awareness of native country
- Good oral and written communication
- Computer literacy and typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent
- Possibility to work in a great, international freelance project based in Cork
- Possibility to work with the newest technologies
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online